5 Date Night Ideas in Pawleys Island
Are you a couple that is visiting the Pawleys Island area? Or are you a local who is trying to romance a new love interest? Sometimes finding date ideas can be difficult, especially in an area that you’re not familiar with. Luckily for you, there are tons of awesome and romantic things to do in the Pawleys Island area for a wonderful date night. To help get your ideas flowing for what you want to do with your special someone, check out the list below:
Of course, going out for a nice dinner always makes for a great date. The issue lies in deciding where to go! There are so many wonderful restaurants in the Pawleys Island area that narrowing it down can be quite hard. However, let us make a few suggestions.
- Austin’s Ocean One: Considered one of the best restaurants in the area, Austin’s Ocean One provides top-notch, upscale cuisine, along with romantic views of the ocean.
- Bistro 217: Located in the heart of Pawleys Island, Bistro 217 is an upscale eatery that cooks up delicious Lowcountry dishes with Asian and European twists.
- Caffe Piccolo: This Italian bistro is the perfect spot for a laid-back date. Caffe Piccolo offers a cozy, warm atmosphere and the option to sit inside among beautiful decor or outside next to the fireplace.
- Frank’s and Frank’s Outback: Boasting two restaurants in one, Frank’s and Frank’s Outback is considered one of the top restaurants along the Grand Strand. For a more formal experience, choose to eat inside at Frank’s, or, for a more casual atmosphere, sit outside on the exquisite patio at Frank’s Outback. Either way, this upscale restaurant will impress your date.
- Perrone’s Restaurant and Bar: Perrone’s is the place to check out if you want a unique dining experience. Boasting the finest ingredients around, this restaurant prides itself on responsibly-sourced dishes as well as different methods of cooking, such as the sous-vide method.
In addition to these restaurants, there are plenty of others in the area worth trying. Check out our restaurants page for more date night restaurant ideas!
If you’re in the mood to dance, or sit back and enjoy a live show, why not take your date out to see some live music? The following places host live music weekly (and sometimes nightly) in the Pawleys Island area:
On a nice evening, heading to Brookgreen Gardens can be a really fun date idea. Take an evening stroll through the gardens and witness the serenity, sculptures, and wildlife, with your special someone.See full profile »
There are plenty of shopping options in Pawleys Island for your date night.
The Hammock Shops have 25 shops and restaurants with daily international wine tastings, handcrafted collectibles and jewelry, and more.
Downtown Georgetown also offers a great shopping experience with antique shops and so much more.