219 Inverness Dr.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
From the impeccable marble-crushed brick to the absolutely idyllic setting, 219 Inverness Drive is a home that will delight those that appreciate fine detail and architecture and those that treasure the natural bounty of the lowcountry. For those seeking an amenity rich community for an active lifestyle or long for a respite that feels private and protected, this home fits the bill. Custom crafted and constructed, this home offers a sprawling floorplan with beautifully placed windows and doors that allow for natural light to be a constant and provide a view of the river-fed pond and gorgeous Heritage Plantation golf course. The impressive living room centers the home with a vaulted ceiling and handsome fireplace and the cordial space spills into the formal dining room. Just off the foyer entry of the home is a study with stately built-in bookshelves and a palladium window.The kitchen and breakfast area are sunny and bright with ample cabinet and counter space. Just situated off of the kitchen is a cozy keeping room with built-in surrounding the second fireplace. The master bedroom suite is comfortable and private with a tray ceiling and a well-equipped master bath. The opposite wing of the house will appeal to the practical one in your family with a thoughtful home management center including a small office and laundry room with plenty of working space and a full bath that allows for ease in hosting a house full of guests. The second floor is equally well-planned with 2 original bedrooms and a third room that was finished to be either a 4th bedroom/exercise room or other flex space. And, the 2nd level guest quarters have their own living space in a loft that overlooks the main living room and has a spectacular view down the pond towards the Waterway. While the home itself is EXTRAORDINARY, it is located in a community that is meticulously maintained and carefully managed. The amenity package is unrivaled with an owners' clubhouse that offers activity space and an exercise facility, a heated pool, HarTru clay tennis courts and a playground. Making Heritage truly unique, is its marina on the Intracoastal Waterway with boat landing, slips, boat storage area and one of the owners' favorite spots, the lookout deck that is home to many sunset gatherings. Heritage Golf Course has an impressive clubhouse and event facility that hosts gatherings open to residents and there is a membership available for golf privileges. The home is pristine and the community is warm and inviting. So, let's put your plan in motion to get you moved to Heritage Plantation in Pawleys Island.
3,001Heated Sq. Ft.
4,001Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Heritage Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1995
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 44A Pawleys Island Mainland
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby's Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Loft, Other
- Type of Parking: Attached 3-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Other
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Other, Boat ramp, Boat dock
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Master antenna/cable tv, Common maint/repair, Manager, Security
Inquire about this property
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby's Intl Realty PI