509 Heston Point Dr.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
This lavish estate home was custom designed to accentuate the majestic beauty of it’s surroundings in this exclusive section of Willbrook Plantation. As you drive past the brick column entrance you are immediately struck by the centuries old Oak Trees that frame this property’s almost 2 acres of manicured and natural setting. The home, built by the current owners, was thoughtfully planned out for livability, comfort, Lowcountry style and high quality craftsmanship. There are 4 bedrooms, 5 full and 1 half bath with the Master BR on the first floor. Upon entering the residence you will be drawn to the wall of windows’ that overlooks the back yard and navigable creek. There are additional rooms that may also be used a guest bedrooms including a large Media Room, complete with Oversized screen, projection and surround sound, and a room over the garage currently being used as a game room with vaulted ceiling beautiful woodworking and a full bath. There is a private boat ramp only available to the Oak Pointe property owners of this area, a lovely foot bridge leading to a fixed and floating dock and access to the Waccamaw River/ICW making this a select and unique property within the confines of Willbrook. The community enjoys the safety of 24-hour gated security, the pleasure of a community pool, the convenience of an on site golf course and private beach access through the Litchfield by the Sea beach resort. The community is a day trip away from Charleston, 30 minutes to the Myrtle Beach International airport, numerous attractions and Live Music venues or a short ride away from the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk restaurants and Watersports. Drive your golf cart to the beach. This property has it all, location, convenience, majestic and serene living environment, great floor plan, high quality craftmanship, access to the River and the Beach in a private gated community. Call today to tour this amazing home.
4,601Heated Sq. Ft.
5,401Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Willbrook Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2004
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 42A Pawleys Island Area-Litchfie
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Carol Jayroe
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby's Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Carolina room, Bonus room, Recreation room, Media room
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Boat ramp, Lawn well
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Security, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access, Boat dock
Inquire about this property
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Carol Jayroe
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby's Intl Realty PI