45 Dene Ct.
Georgetown, S.C., 29440
Open the doors and hear the ocean waves rolling in. Inviting you to come walk and play on the beach just a few steps or bike or golf cart ride away. Or lull you to sleep at night or a relaxing afternoon nap. This beautiful 3rd row home has ocean views and sits on a lake to the east and a lake to the west. Open floor plan with plenty of bright refreshing space and 7 bedrooms and 6 baths. 4 Bedrooms down with a playroom/den. Master and open great room/dining/kitchen up. Huge screen porches up and down on the ocean side and an open porch at the front door to the west. 2 bedrooms next floor up share a bath. Keep heading up another flight of stairs to the rooftop deck offering 360 degree views of all of DeBordieu and the ocean and creeks. Just a short exciting golf cart ride to the oceanfront Beach Club which offers fine and casual dining, the Blue Heron Beach Grill, Gazebo Tiki Bar, two pools and a playground with basketball and volleyball court. DeBordieu also offers The Golf Club with the private Pete Dye golf course and Tennis Center and Fitness Center. DeBordieu encompasses approximately 2700 acres of natural beauty from the ocean and beaches and wildlife and woods to the creeks and North Inlet. Excellent boating and fishing ! Biking and golf carts ! Beautiful sunrises and sunsets ! Family fun and activities are endless ! DeBordieu is all safe and secure with a 24 hour manned security gate. Located just 30 miles south of Myrtle Beach and 60 miles north of Charleston ! Come live the life that makes DeBordieu, DeBordieu ! A place where man and nature live together in harmony !
3,701Heated Sq. Ft.
6,501Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2000
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Jack Pate
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby's Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Laundry/utility, Screened porch
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Side load garage, Rear porch, Outside storage attached, Elevator
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Trash pickup, Cable tv, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Internet access, Tennis court, Security, Recycling, Tenant allowed golf cart, Short term rental allowed, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access
- HOA Fee Includes: Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Security, Recycling
Inquire about this property
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Jack Pate
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby's Intl Realty PI