1247 DeBordieu Blvd.
Georgetown, S.C., 29440
Here it is. Your opportunity to own an Oceanfront home in beautiful DeBordieu Colony. Exterior Cedar shakes and a large porch welcome you into the home. Large, generous sized rooms, gorgeous wood floors, and wide porches are reminiscent of beach houses that were originally built in this area. Step through the front door and take in the relaxing view of the ocean. An open concept in the family room provides open sightlines from the family room to the kitchen and large dining room. The main bedroom is on the main level along with a double vanity bathroom with marble countertops. Another large bedroom and bathroom is also on this level on the other side of the home Upstairs are two more large bedrooms and bathrooms. Rocking chairs are recommended for the front and ocean side porches to take in the refreshing ocean breezes. An outside shower and shuffle board court can be found on the ground level of the house. Plenty of room underneath the house for parking cars, golfcarts and boats. Also plenty of room for surfboards, beach chairs and more under the home. This home is a solidly built home that provides a safe getaway from the busy pace of the rest of the world. . This is a great place to bring family and friends. DeBordieu Club has golf, tennis, pools and dining facilities. An open air gazebo bar overlooks the ocean for Club members to enjoy. A boat dock and access to the creek and North Inlet is available for all homeowners to use. Walking and jogging trails wind throughout the neighborhood. Everything you have dreamed of can be found in DeBordieu. Come tour 1247 DeBordieu Blvd. and make an offer. You deserve to have this oceanfront home to relax and unwind. Myrtle Beach is 30 miles north and Charleston is 60 miles south of DeBordieu.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1992
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S &
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Kat Loftus
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Get More Information
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Deck
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Tenant allowed golf cart, Short term rental allowed, Boat ramp, Boat dock, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Electric common, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security, Landscape/lawn, Recycling
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Kat Loftus
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI