115 Hagar Brown Rd.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
The quaint custom family home community of Vereen’s Landing is nestled up to the Waccamaw River and boasts it’s own community boat ramp. All the rooms feature tray ceilings and gorgeous upscale carpentry in this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom large family home. The kitchen is pure luxury with stainless appliances, granite countertops and custom cabinetry and a beautiful kitchen island for family and friends to gather. The open concept allows for enjoyment of the main living area with hardwood floors, gas fireplace and wall of sliding doors out to the screened veranda. The second level veranda also boasts a fireplace, ceiling fans and an outdoor kitchen, it is the perfect place to watch the sunset, entertain the kids in the pool and a view of the pond and fountain. The split bedroom plan gives the master bedroom all the privacy and luxury with master bath that features a gorgeous soaker tub and separate glass and tile shower and wall of sliding doors overlooking the backyard oasis. The master is on the same level as the additional 3 bedrooms for a growing family. The downstairs level features a full mother in law/nanny ground floor suite with efficiency kitchen. Tall double sliders lead out to the salt water swimming pool that is made of durable fiberglass, and the fire pit overlooking the fountain in the pond. Access the Waccamaw River and all it has to offer for boaters right in your neighborhood. The home is minutes from Murrells Inlet’s Marsh Walk dining and entertainment and inlet boat ramp. This home is minutes from golf and entertainment, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Island and surrounding beaches of Garden City and Surfside. It is midway from Charleston to Wilmington for your day trips. Located in the most sought after school district in the county, St. James. Appraisal on file. This luxury southern coastal home is your dream home! The architectural features of this home are truly stunning and this home is nearly new, built in 2019.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Vereens Landing
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2019
- County: Horry
- Area: 27B Murrells Inlet - Horry County
- Elementary School : Saint james elementary school
- Middle School : Saint james middle school
- High School : Saint james high school
- Listing Agent: Dawn Crowder
- Listing Office: Redfin Corporation Get More Information
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Mother in law suite, Carolina room, Recreation room, Other, Media room
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Deck, Balcony, Fencing, Pool-outdoor Private
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure
- HOA Fee Includes: Electric common, Manager
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Dawn Crowder
- Listing Office: Redfin Corporation