1118 Osprey Ct.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
Marsh front, less than 0.3 miles to the beach, no short-term rentals allowed, marsh-front community pool, and low monthly HOA fees! That is just part of what you get in this turn-key 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath raised-beach home that provides peaks of the ocean from all three levels and a front balcony and ground-level deck with expansive views of the tidal marsh. On the main level, a well-appointed kitchen combines with a dining area and living room to create a large gathering space while the master bedroom features a fully updated master bath, including a walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet. The second level features two bedrooms with accompanying full baths while a width-of-the home, marsh-front Carolina Room sits at the back of both bedrooms and a fun little loft creates a third level just above the Carolina Room. The loft and Carolina Room, which is accessed through either upstairs bedroom, provide great sitting areas to enjoy the beautiful views or space for more beds to maximize the sleeping capacity of the home. On the ground level, a 16’ x 13’ storage room provides enough space to store your golf cart, beach toys, and more. The Marsh is a small neighborhood with its own community pool, which also sits marsh-front and provides amazing views and plenty of sun. Rentals in the community are restricted to a minimum of 30 days so no nightly or weekly rentals are allowed for this property. This home is a great option for those looking for a primary residence or second home within walking distance to the beach but away from properties that allow short-term rentals. For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact the listing agent or call your Realtor before this one is gone. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: The Marsh
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2004
- County: Horry
- Area: 27A Garden City Mainland & Pennisula
- Elementary School : Seaside elementary school
- Middle School : Saint james middle school
- High School : Saint james high school
- Listing Agent: Shane Bowen
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Co.RE-PrinceCrk Get More Information
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Loft, Carolina room, Workshop
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Storm doors, Deck, Insulated doors/windows, Balcony, Outside storage attached
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Owner allowed golf cart, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tenant allowed golf cart, Tenant allowed motorcycle, Owner allowed pet, Pool - Outdoor Community, Owner Allowed Motorcycle
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Shane Bowen
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Co.RE-PrinceCrk