4536 Richmond Hill Dr.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
Welcome to 4536 Richmond Hill Drive. This low-country charmer is nestled between the pines and backs up to Hole #13 in Wachesaw Plantation. This four bedroom, four and a half bath home has three bedrooms on the main level, and one bedroom, one bath and a bonus room upstairs. Speaking of upstairs, this home has approximately 450 square feet of unfinished attack space just off the bonus room that is ideal for additional walk-in storage space, or could be converted into additional heated & cooled living space. This home has gorgeous heart pine floors that were refurbished from an old barn in Newberry, SC all throughout the main living areas. The master suite has three closets (one of which is a large walk-in), plus multiple linen cabinets for additional storage. It also boasts a large walk-in shower, double sink vanity and a Carolina Room which allows for an abundance of natural light, along with wonderful golf course views. It makes this space ideal for enjoying a morning cup of coffee, an exercise room, home office, or a relaxing space to read a good book. The living room has a wet bar and cathedral ceilings with custom built-in cabinets with shiplap panel accents. You can access the back deck from the living room just before entering the kitchen area, which is large and ideal for entertaining. The kitchen has a double oven, gas range, large prep island, as well as a Sub-Zero refrigerator. There is a Butler's Pantry area between the dining room and kitchen, and just off the kitchen on the rear of the home is a hallway with more pantry space, large laundry room and a half bath as you continue towards the large covered carport and outdoor storage area out back. The club facilities are only a short distance away which includes the community pool, Magnolia’s Pool Bar & Grill, clay tennis courts, clubhouse, pro shop, the Tom Fazio designed private golf course, Kimbels restaurant and the river bluff which overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway. Please note that Wachesaw Plantation is a private club and you do not have access to the club facilities unless you are a member, which is separate from the POA fees. Included in your POA fees includes: basketball/pickleball court, newly installed dog park, and newly installed playground. Please make sure to reach out to the listing agent, or your Realtor, about additional details concerning this listing, as well as the club membership.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Wachesaw Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1989
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 40A Murrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Kyle Hawley
- Listing Office: Dunes Realty Sales Get More Information
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Carolina room, Bonus room, Recreation room
- Type of Parking: Carport
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Deck, Outside storage attached
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Owner allowed pet, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Recreation facilities, Master antenna/cable tv, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security, Recycling, Internet access
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Kyle Hawley
- Listing Office: Dunes Realty Sales