73 Lantana Circle
Georgetown, S.C., 29440
For the discerning buyer. Picture yourself living in this premier coastal gated community of Debordieu. Make your dreams come true with this custom, to be built, exquisite and sophisticated 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath Low Country style retreat radiating beauty throughout. This home is designed for both entertaining and every day living with all details addressed in a luxurious manner and of uncompromising quality. Nestled on a generous corner lot within a community with amenities that will elevate your living experience. Beyond the welcoming covered front porch, you will enter this exceptional home through impressive double entry doors. Your eyes will be drawn to the spacious yet warm living room boasting a custom crafted coffered ceiling embellishment, and a fireplace surrounded by custom built-ins to cozy up to. To the left of the entry is the heart of the home, a gourmet kitchen where no detail is spared. State of the art, Chef Grade appliances, Quartz countertops and custom, high end cabinetry will be offered. A wonderful Butler's Pantry and coffee/wine bar will complete this amazing space. The formal dining room will provide a custom built-in to display or store all of your hosting needs. This side of the home also offers a private designated office space, large laundry facility and mudroom entrance to the 3 car garage and a guest powder room. The right wing of the first level provides the private sanctuary of the Primary Quarters. Here you will enjoy dual walk-in closets and dressing areas furnished with custom shelving and storage. The sumptuous en suite exhibits dual custom cabinet vanities, a private water closet and a large step-in tiled shower with multiple shower heads to melt away the day's stresses. Ascending the staircase to the second level are four additional bedrooms featuring 9' ceilings, each with nicely sized closet space. There are two full tiled baths, one of which is a shared Jack and Jill along with two linen closets. A generous loft area is situated between the bedrooms making it a wonderful space for a family den or playroom for the little ones. Separate from the bedroom and loft area is a 12'x43' bonus room !!! Let your imagination run wild with the possibilities of a fitness , media, music, craft or amazing game room !! The exterior of the home withholds many more high end and quality features. The long lasting, durable and aesthetically pleasing Concrete Fiber Siding is easily maintained. The expansive covered front porch will tempt you to settle into rockers to sip a cold glass of Sweet Tea in true Southern fashion. The rear covered porch is a wonderful surprise as it is equipped with an outdoor kitchen including a built-in grill, mini fridge and sink, providing a magical area for alfresco living and dining. An added luxury and convenience is a full bath with outdoor entry adjacent to this space and is perfect for use after a day at the beach or should a spa or pool be installed at a future date. The 910 square foot, three car, sideload garage will provide space for your vehicles and even a golf cart for rides to the private beach and amenities center which is unsurpassed. Included are a guarded security gate, private beach access, fitness facility, tennis, dining, pools, walking and biking trails and private golf memberships are offered. This spectacular home presents with custom craftsmanship and finishes with all the luxurious details taken into consideration. The builder will be available to work with you regarding any design choices or considerations. It is the responsibility of the buyer and/or buyer's agent to verify all property measurements and information as well as HOA fees and assessments.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2023
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S &
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Bill Haug & Team
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Co.RE-PrinceCrk Get More Information
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Loft, Bonus room, Recreation room
- Type of Parking: Attached 3-car
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Insulated doors/windows, Built-in bbq
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Owner allowed pet, Private beach comm access, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Recreation facilities, Electric common, Security
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Bill Haug & Team
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Co.RE-PrinceCrk