46 Susannah Ln.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Welcome to your Dream Home Located in the Exclusive Gated Community of Allston Bluffs. This Prestigious Estate Home Offers Over 8,000 sq ft of Livings Space on Over an Acre of Private Lush Landscaped Land. This Immaculate Home Leaves Nothing to be Desired. Walking Through the Custom Glass and Solid Wood Front Doors you find a Two Story Foyer with a Stunning Curved Staircase. A Formal Dining Room with Wainscotting and a Den with Judges Paneling, Reminiscent of a 17th Century Charleston Home, Flank the Foyer, and Set the Tone for what’s to come! Entertaining from the Family Room with Vaulted Ceilings will be a Breeze. Turn on the Gas Fireplace and Open the Triple French Doors to the Patio and Enjoy the Views of The Resort Style Pool While Gathering with Friends and Family. The Chef in the Family will have a Ball Planning the Parties from the Professional Level Kitchen that Includes a 48” Wolf Gas Range, Built-in JennAir Oven and Microwave, Bosch Dishwasher and Subzero Refrigerator. If Chef needs Space to Prepare, the Kitchen Has a Walk-In French Pantry Complete with Shelves, Cabinets, Granite Counters, a Wine Refrigerator, and another Bosch Dishwasher. Guests can Mingle off the Kitchen to the Cozy Keeping Room with a Brick Fireplace or Check out the Entertainment from the Heated and Cooled Four Season Carolina Room. The Chef Can Also Prepare Pool Side Meals from the Fully Equipped Outdoor Kitchen with Grill, Side Burners, Sink and Beverage Fridge. At the End of the Day Retire to One of the Spacious Bedrooms with En Suite Baths. Four Tankless Hot Water Heaters Ensure that Hot Water will Never be an Issue Even If all Bedrooms are Occupied. The Main Level Offers an Owners Retreat with a Large Built-out Walk-in Closet, Owners Bath with a Roman Tub, Double Vanities, and a Separate Oversized Tile Shower with 3 Shower Heads. Upstairs you will Find Three Additional Bedrooms with En Suite Baths and an In-Home Theater for Movie Nights with the Family. The 5th Bedroom is Part of a Suite of Spaces that Incorporates a Recreation Area, Dining Area, Bar and Bedroom (currently the exercise space) and a Full Bath. This Could be the Perfect In-Law or Au Pair Space. This Space Connects to Additional Entertaining Space Just Below. If you didn’t know you were in a Private Residence you would swear you were in a Restaurant with a Full Bar and Tables and Booths! This Home Has More Features than Can Be Listed and Must Be Seen to Fully Appreciate. The Allston Bluffs Community Offers Exclusive Homeowner Use of a Private Marina. Each of the 20 Homesites within the Community have an Assigned Private Boat Slip on the Waccamaw River (The Intercoastal Waterway). The Charming Open Air Community Lodge Offers Breathtaking Sunset Views Over the River and a wood Burning Fireplace to Enjoy all Year. Just Another Reason to Call this Home. This is Luxury and Lifestyle at its Best! Call Your Agent to Schedule a Private Tour.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Allston River Bluffs
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2006
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45A Pawleys Island Area
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: The Meghan Denny Team
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Company RE Get More Information
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Carolina room, Bonus room, Other, Media room, Converted garage
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Fencing, Built-in bbq, Lawn well, Pool-outdoor Private
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Tenant allowed golf cart, Tenant allowed motorcycle, Owner allowed pet, Boat dock, Private Boat Slip, Owner Allowed Motorcycle
- HOA Fee Includes: Recreation facilities, Electric common
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: The Meghan Denny Team
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Company RE