1311 N Dogwood Dr.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
INVESTORS, DON’T MISS THIS UNIQUE, MONEY-MAKING OPPORTUNITY! How many properties can accommodate 32 guests? This one can, which makes this massive raised beach property a high-demand vacation rental for large groups, a segment of beach-goers who have limited options when searching for that perfect beach get-away. Dubbed ‘One Block Inn’ because the home sits just one block from the beach and Atlantic Ocean, this recently updated and impeccably decorated beach house is turn-key for the investor who is ready to make money on day one. The two levels of living space combine for approximately 5,100 heated square feet with nearly identical layouts on each floor for a total of 12 bedrooms, 10 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and two recently updated and well-appointed kitchens while each level has its own covered front porch. Each bedroom has its own TV and five of the six bedrooms on each floor have a private bath. The large kitchens have been updated with marble countertops and new backsplash while also featuring stainless steel appliances, bar seating for six, and a dining area with a table that accommodates 10. Each living room also has its own TV and a sofa bed that sleeps two. On the ground level, the covered entertainment space hosts an enclosed bar area with eight bar stools, an ice chest, and a full-size refrigerator as well as an outdoor sectional couch, two grills, two picnic tables, and multiple outdoor games. The outdoor space also features a heated, in-ground pool surrounded by 14 loungers with side tables, two dining tables with umbrellas, and a new six-foot privacy fence. The current owners also added a chairlift on the lower-level outdoor stairwell to provide disabled or elderly guests access to the first floor living space. While there is no interior access between the two floors, they are connected by an exterior stairwell at the back of the home. The current owners have updated this property throughout including a new roof installed on Sept. 20, 2022, new HVAC for the top floor, all new landscaping, a six-foot privacy fence around the pool and back of the property, added a pool heater and updated the pool equipment in addition to adding new furnishings and updating all the decor in the home. The sheer size of this property with room for up to 32 guests makes this truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the area, and the recent updates leave little more than routine maintenance for the next owner. If you are looking for that investment property that is in high demand with minimal competition, needs little work, and is ready to generate rental income immediately, this is the property for you. For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact the listing agent or call your Realtor before this one is gone. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Myrtle Dunes
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2008
- County: Horry
- Area: 27A Garden City Mainland & Pennisula
- Elementary School : Seaside elementary school
- Middle School : Saint james middle school
- High School : Saint james high school
- Listing Agent: Shane Bowen
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Co.RE-PrinceCrk Get More Information
- Other Rooms: Laundry/utility
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Rear porch, Balcony, Fencing, Outside storage attached, Handicap access, Pool-outdoor Private
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Owner allowed golf cart, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tenant allowed golf cart, Tenant allowed motorcycle, Short term rental allowed, Owner allowed pet, Owner Allowed Motorcycle
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Shane Bowen
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Co.RE-PrinceCrk