249 Sprig Ln.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
Welcome to 249 Sprig Lane in the highly sought after neighborhood of Collins Creek Landing. This five bedroom home, not including the loft and bonus room, is the perfect layout for buyers of any stage of life. You can enjoy all one level living with plenty of room for out of town family and guests, while large families have the space to spread out and utilize all of the rooms this home has to offer. This home has tasteful custom features throughout, such as: plantation shutters, all new LED lighting and fixtures, five burner natural gas range, motion sensor lighting, under cabinet lighting, dimmer switches, fenced in backyard, etc. The backyard is very private with a natural buffer that offers bird and deer watching, as well as shade from the summer sun. There is plenty of yard on either side of the house for the pets to run or the kids to play as well. The owners have recently replaced the guest bathrooms with upgraded tile floors, as well as replaced all the carpet and repainted the interior walls. There is also a new architectural roof as of 2021. The master suite has two LARGE walk-in closets with a custom walk-in tiled shower. With two separate vanities, you will never have countertop wars with your significant other ever again! The eight-acre amenity area includes clubhouse with a covered, screened-in room with fireplace and a climate controlled kitchen area which is perfect for neighborhood gatherings, supper clubs or birthday parties. Other neighborhood amenities include: fishing ponds, soccer field, half basketball court, playground, pool, kiddie pool, gas grills at pool for afternoon cookouts, walking trails, private boat ramp, community day dock and boat storage (when available). Collins Creek is a short boat ride away from the Waccamaw River and Intracoastal Waterway. Please contact the listing agent, or your Realtor, for any other questions or to schedule a showing while you still can!
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Prince Creek - Collins Creek Landing
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2014
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 40A Murrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Kyle Hawley
- Listing Office: Dunes Realty Sales Get More Information
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Loft, Bonus room, Recreation room
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Fencing
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Boat dock, Pool - Outdoor Community, Owner Allowed Motorcycle
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Pool service, Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Kyle Hawley
- Listing Office: Dunes Realty Sales