176 Eagle Pass Dr.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
WOW... Lake House at The Beach - Not one detail was overlooked in this Gorgeous Custom built home. Simply move in and start enjoying your dream lifestyle you have always wanted. Right outside your back door you will find a 20-Acre Fresh-water Spring Fed Lake just waiting for you to enjoy. Minutes from your home is the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and the famous Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk. What more could you ask for! This immaculate "beach house" truly HAS IT ALL... featuring 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms with an open concept floor plan with Spectacular lake views from every angle. First (ground) floor has ample garage and storage space for all of your toys with oversized shop and workroom. A lovely covered porch overlooking the lake and large family room which could be used as a mother-in-law suite or game/bonus room, large bedroom with full bathroom and plenty of closet space for storage and separate laundry room round out the first floor. Step into the custom Cambridge Elevator and arrive on the Second floor main living area. Which features a very spacious great room with beautiful true hardwood floors, upscale kitchen/dining area with granite countertops, stainless appliances, Oversized double door refrigerator freezer, gas range cooktop and quality soft-closing cabinetry. Step out to the large screened porch to relax and entertain overlooking the lake. Roomy Primary bedroom with walk-in closet and private screened porch which overlooks lake is a perfect spot for morning coffee or an evening treat. Primary bathroom features dual vanities with granite countertops, walk-in custom tiled shower... truly an oasis. Two well appointed guest bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom , sizable office/study and Large laundry room with granite countertops complete the upstairs. This home boasts so many features you have to see it to appreciate it.. 2x6 exterior studded walls, standing seam metal roof, low-e impact rated windows, durable Hardie plank siding, Trex decking on all outside stairs and decks, 2 zone Heating and A/C, fresh water irrigation well pump, insulated garage doors, tankless water heater, gas dryer, real hardwood floors, oversized travertine tiles, Electric panel breaker box wired for a generator and outdoor shower just to name a few. Outside you will find a Superior bulkhead and floating dock to enjoy swimming, paddle boarding and kayaking on Murrells Inlet's largest (20 acres) lake...come and enjoy the lake lifestyle at the beach...don't let this one get away - you'll be sorry you did.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Woodlawn Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2017
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 40A Murrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Connor Callaway
- Listing Office: Callaway Estates Get More Information
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Mother in law suite, Bonus room, Workshop
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Patio, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Boat dock, Deck, Insulated doors/windows, Lawn well
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Owner allowed pet, Boat dock
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Common maint/repair
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Connor Callaway
- Listing Office: Callaway Estates