28 Shearwater Ct.
Georgetown, S.C., 29440
A large front porch greets you as reach the front entrance. Incredible heart pine floors extend through the foyer, living, dining and kitchen spaces. Open kitchen, living room, and dinning room showcase vaulted ceilings, huge beam ceilings and a double sided fireplace. The master bedroom and bath privately located in the right rear of the home. Master BR has access to the rear porch with section both open and screened. Updated master bath features vaulted ceiling. Two guest rooms are spacious and each have private bath. Lower level of the home is open garage space , enclosed workshop and storage for bikes, boats, golf cart and more. See for yourself why people say "there is no place like Debordieu". DeBordieu Colony, an exclusive guard gated, oceanfront community with private beach located just south of Pawley's Island, South Carolina featuring golf and tennis, as well as saltwater creek access to the ocean. Debordieu Colony is only minutes to Historic Georgetown. 28 Shearwater Court is on Golf & Pond - One level living in this Charming Low Country 3 BR 3 BTH raised home in the heart of DeBordieu Colony just off the tee box on the 3rd hole on DeBordieu Pete Dye Championship design. Property boasts large moss draped oaks, circular driveway, .50 acre lot and backs up to a large 5+ acre pond providing water, golf, fishing and wildlife views. Property is centrally located to DeBordieu Golf Clubhouse, beach, tennis, boat ramp. DeBordieu Club members and guests enjoy golf, tennis, pools, boating, beach, fitness center, and multiple dining venues. Natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, walking trails and bike paths, and a delightful year round climate. The DeBordieu Golf course unique collaboration between noted golf course architect Pete Dye and his son, P.B. Dye, resulted in a challenging, but playable course that winds through the stunning maritime forest and marshland of DeBordieu Colony. See for yourself why people say "there is no place like Debordieu".
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1989
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Charlene Smith
- Listing Office: Greathouse Properties, Inc Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Workshop
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Storm doors, Storm windows, Lawn well
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Short term rental allowed, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Common maint/repair
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Charlene Smith
- Listing Office: Greathouse Properties, Inc