304 Hunter Oak Ct.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Relax, you’ve found it - superior craftsmanship and detail, high-quality features and unique architectural detail, AND a beautiful setting in a premier community with both beach and Waterway access. With 4 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths, this custom-built home is nestled amongst mature indigenous landscaping along a well-maintained community pond. The hardwood floors that sprawl throughout the main level of the home make for a classic feel yet the floorplan is just what today’s families are searching for – an open plan anchored by the great room with handsome built-ins, a gas fireplace, and an impressive vaulted ceiling. The great room pours into a dream of a kitchen with a center work island, counter-height breakfast bar, spectacular cabinetry with all of the bells and whistles you hope to have, and a large casual dining area that overlooks the backyard, patio, and pond. The Carolina Room along the back of the home offers warm, natural light and opens to the patio. This trio of main-level comfortable living spaces is perfectly complimented with tongue and groove and exposed beam ceiling treatments. The formal dining room is smartly accentuated with wainscoting and handcrafted display cabinetry that provide an adaptable backdrop that could easily be used as a home library or office. As you move towards the owners’ wing of the home, you’ll find a smartly equipped and practical laundry room with excellent work and cabinet space and a utility sink. The owners’ suite has a recently remodeled bath with stylish shiplap walls, double sinks, a water closet, and a gorgeous oversized tiled shower. The owners’ bedroom is highlighted by a lovely bay window encased with superb woodwork and 2 walk-in closets. The second level of the home has a gallery-style overlook to the great room. The first charming guest bedroom is sequestered and features a designer nook, and vaulted ceiling, an ensuite bath, and 2 closets. On the opposite side of the second level, you’ll find a duplicate bedroom with a storybook design! The 4th bedroom is a suite in itself with an office/playroom entry into the bedroom with a shiplap accent wall. The 3rd and 4th bedrooms share a nice-sized hall bath. The home itself is constructed with low-maintenance concrete fiber siding and you’ll love the craftsman-style details, copper accents, and brick inlays in the drive that underscore the commitment to quality. This home truly was designed and built with the emphasis on forever. This spectacular home is located in The Reserve, a private golf course and waterway community with entrée to one of our area's finest beaches. The community has an extraordinary amenity package with private beach access via Litchfield by The Sea. And, access to the Harbor Club Marina and pool and the Greg Norman golf course is available by voluntary memberships. If you have been looking for a place to call home that allows you to pick your leisure while cloistered in the Lowcountry lifestyle, look no further.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: The Reserve
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2006
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 42A Pawleys Island Area-Litchfie
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Carolina room, Other
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Other
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Other
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Recreation facilities, Master antenna/cable tv, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security, Internet access
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI