214 Olde Canal Loop
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
A place for everything and everybody! Isn’t that what you have been looking for? This custom home was built by one of the area’s premier custom home builders, Classic Homes, and is built with outstanding features and a design that will allow 214 Olde Canal Loop to be your forever home. The main level of the home features a sequestered owners’ suite that has an oversized bedroom with a double tray ceiling, a luxurious bath with a water closet, a tiled walk-in shower, a soaking tub, and double sinks. And, the smartly equipped laundry/home management center is on this wing of the home for efficiency and ease. The heart of the home, the kitchen is the star of this level … a home chef’s dream with handsome custom cabinetry, a center work island, a breakfast bar, and the most amazing butler’s pantry with a walk-in larder that will allow you always be prepared to entertain a crowd! The butler’s pantry provides convenient service to the formal dining room that is appropriately enhanced with crown molding and Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. Off of the kitchen is a large casual dining space than pours onto the back deck overlooking the backyard. Rounding out the main level of the home is a stately home office/library that could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom. Up the impressive curved staircase, you’ll find a gallery-style loft area with a balcony that provides the perfect vantage to watch the sunsets over the Waterway. And, your family will love the two-bedroom suites with private baths and double walk-in closets on the top level of the home. The ground level is like a playground for guests! There is an extra-large guest bedroom that will encourage folks to come and stay for a while! And, there is a home pub/family room with a wet bar on this level that opens to a covered patio area and the backgrounds. In addition, there is heated and cooled flex space that could be turned into a home gym, climatized storage, or a place to run a cottage business from your home. The possibilities are countless! Nothing has been forgotten; there is a ground floor to 3rd floor elevator for ease in aging in place. All of this combined with the relaxed, family-favorite community makes this home a no-brainer for your family! The community offers a unique amenity package making it quite sought after - low traffic streets, sidewalks, a community pool, and a riverwalk with a boat landing along with Waccamaw River and a preferred membership to Caledonia Golf Course is available. Welcome to Ricefields - A Great Place to Live!
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Ricefields Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2007
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 44A Pawleys Island Mainland
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Recreation room, Other
- Type of Parking: Attached 3-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Deck, Insulated doors/windows, Balcony, Other
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Long term rental allowed, Other, Boat ramp, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Master antenna/cable tv, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Internet access
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI