50 Mill Creek Dr.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
You know THAT house in the neighborhood that you always take a second look at when you go by? You know the one - it still looks brand new, the landscaping is perfectly maintained and the front door always looks like it has just had a fresh coat of paint! It seems like THAT home is always on a corner and has never been for sale. It’s that house that you wish you could peek inside. THAT house in Ricefields has just hit the market! 50 Mill Creek is all that you anticipated it would be. This Donald Gardner plan was custom built by Dumont Brothers and has been lovingly maintained by its original owner. The main level of the home is splashed with natural light making the oak hardwood floors seem that much shinier! The home has traditional with the tiled entryway flanked by the formal dining room with tray ceiling and home office with a large picture window overlooking the front lawn. Double doors with transoms welcome you to the family room with a cathedral ceiling and palladium window that allows the lovely landscaping of the backyard to be a part of the home’s décor. The well-equipped kitchen features custom maple cabinetry with furniture finishes, under cabinet lighting, ample pantry, a breakfast bar, and dining nook. The owners’ suite is sequestered on its own wing and offers a large walk-in closet smartly outfitted by California Closets and a comfortable bath with a corner tub, ample shower, and vanity. A lovely screened porch overlooking the back and side lawns and a large grilling patio are the outdoor living spaces that you have been looking for. Up the front staircase of the home, you will find 2 additional bedrooms with a shared bath. From the back entrance, there is a second stairway that leads to a large walk-in storage area that could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom and bath. The corner homesite has mature and thoughtful plantings, a zoned irrigation system, and timed exterior lighting. The substantial two-car garage has a workshop and outdoor storage closet. Nothing was overlooked in this completely stick-built home – an upgraded plumbing system, an add-on to the electrical that allows for a generator, top-quality fixtures, supplementary insulation, and superior workmanship. While the home and setting are nothing less than delightful, the community itself offers a unique amenity package making it a family favorite - low traffic streets, sidewalks, a community pool, and a riverwalk with a boat landing along with Waccamaw River. You've found it ... Welcome Home! (Video tour available.)
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Ricefields Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2003
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 44A Pawleys Island Mainland
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Screened porch, Foyer, Workshop
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Other
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Long term rental allowed, Owner allowed motorcyle, Seller disclosure, Other, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Master antenna/cable tv, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Internet access
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI