265 Rice Bluff Rd.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Situated within the enclave of Prince George in Pawleys Island SC, this enchanting residence is located on a bluff bank overlooking rice fields and the Waccamaw River. Inspired by the famed Louisiana architect and designer Hays Town, the property is situated on over two acres of mature Oaks and other hardwoods. Based upon his background and appreciation of Southern style and function, the owner has spared no expense in creating a masterpiece with an emphasis on comfortable but elegant Southern living. The view from the front door draws the eye through the home to the spectacular river view beyond. The entrance gives way to the large living, dining and kitchen, which flow out to the rear covered porches and the gardens. The extraordinary attention to fine detail and design is immediately evident throughout the home. With over 5600 sq. feet of living space, the 5 bedrooms and 4 ½ baths are incorporated within the main residence and two separate guest quarters. This use of space makes the home perfect for family living, as well as those who love entertaining visiting friends and family. The landscaping and gardens are spectacular but functional and reflect the owner’s desire to incorporate as much of the natural surrounding beauty as possible. Numerous architectural elements can be seen throughout the property as reflected in the Pigeonnier which serves as a potting shed, to both interior and exterior intricate brick and fascia details. To enhance the enjoyment and beauty of the Waccamaw River (which is also part of the Inland Waterway) Prince George offers a River Clubhouse and the home also has a deeded boat slip at the fully equipped private marina. This wonderful property is perfect for those who appreciate gracious living and demand the very best.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Prince George River
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2002
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45A Pawleys Island Area
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Perry Peace
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty GT Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Mother in law suite, Media room
- Type of Parking: Attached 3-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Side load garage, Rear porch, Outside storage detached, Storm doors, Balcony, Fencing, Storm windows, Detached Living Quarters
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access, Boat dock, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Security
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Perry Peace
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty GT