130 Preservation Circle
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Do you like to entertain? Do you entertain guests inside or out? If you call 130 Preservation Circle home, either will be a breeze! This 5 BR, 5 ½ BA stately home is certainly impressive, but has comfort and convenience features that are sure to delight. You will be welcomed by a two-story foyer flanked by the home’s formal spaces. The formal dining room is nicely accentuated by chair rail and a simple chandelier medallion. The formal living room is nothing less than charming with a corner electric fireplace and handsome mantle. The expansive family room has a gorgeous tray ceiling with dental molding and shares a double-sided fireplace with a dapper library. Rounding out the living spaces is an expansive Carolina room with travertine floors and a wall of windows overlooking the backgrounds and Preservation Lake. The kitchen rivals any gourmet kitchen you may have seen with a center island, Viking gas cooktop and professional double/convection ovens, a Subzero refrigerator, two KitchenAid dishwashers, and trash compactor all enveloped by a curved breakfast bar and granite countertops. The kitchen is nicely complemented by a service suite with a walk-in pantry and a large, working laundry room. The owners’ suite is sequestered on the opposite wing of the home with dual walk-in closets, a linen closet, a spa-like bath with double sinks and vanity, an enormous custom tiled shower, whirlpool tub and water closet. Finally, rounding out the ground floor is another bedroom with en suite bath that could easily be purposed for multi-generational living. The second floor overlooks the foyer from a gallery-style overlook and hosts three additional bedrooms each with its own distinctive baths and climatized storage. The outdoor living area has been carefully planned to accommodate a crowd! The outdoor kitchen includes a grill and separate cooktop, a refrigerator, icemaker, ice bin, sink, and pergola with a gas firepit that is perfect for year-round enjoyment! In addition to being a stunning home, it has been meticulously maintained with continual updates and improvements. The kitchen appliances have been updated along with bath fixtures and even Bluetooth exhaust fans for connectivity and music virtually ANYWHERE! The fireplace surround in the family room has been given an up-to-the-minute makeover. And, to top it off (pun intended) the roof is BRAND new! The care and attention given to this home will help you buy with confidence. Truly the epitome of move-in ready! This spectacular home is located in The Reserve, a private golf course and waterway community with entree' to one of our area's finest beaches. The community has an extraordinary amenity package with private beach access via Litchfield by The Sea. And, access to the Harbor Club Marina and pool and the Greg Norman golf course is available by voluntary memberships. If you have been looking for a place to call home that allows you to pick your leisure while cloistered in the Lowcountry lifestyle, look no further.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: The Reserve
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2006
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 42A Pawleys Island Area-Litchfie
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Carolina room, Other
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Deck, Fencing
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Security, Other, Private beach comm access
- HOA Fee Includes: Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security, Insurance
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI