99 Atlantic Ave.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Decked Out, crowns the most northern gated tip of Pawleys Island, perfectly harmonizing with the surroundings while providing panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Midway Inlet, Pawleys & Litchfield beach, and the lush Lowcountry marshlands. A water lovers paradise, the oceanside elevated saltwater infinity pool and refreshing breezes beckon one to stop and relax in the moment. This exquisite and impeccably maintained residence, built in 2015, offers the finest in beach front living. It's 4,000 square feet of covered decks provide stunning and unique views of this magical location. A spacious outside bar with 60 inch large screen TV and 2 pool decks is a focal point for entertainment. The heated infinity pool with stacked stone waterfall is just steps from the beach while the private covered and floating dock provides easy entry to Pawleys Creek. Inside, the reverse, open floor plan includes rustic hickory floors, a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a wine fridge, ice maker and quartz countertops. The kitchen and dining area blends comfortably with the family room while the large Andersen hurricane impact windows with oversized sliders provide fabulous natural light and wonderful views throughout the home. This fully furnished, six-bedroom home sleeps 16. Additional features include surround sound wired inside and out, gas log fireplace, Trex decking, pool floor deck misters for added comfort, stainless steel cable railings, metal roof and full service elevator. The ground floor garage is spacious and allows multi use capability for vehicles, boats, golf carts and even a recreational game area. Boasting more than 2-acres of beach and creekfront access, this stunning location with built in seawall offers deep water entry for boating, fishing, crabbing, kayaking paddle boarding, birdwatching, stargazing and of course unparalleled sunrises and sunsets. House also comes with built in rental revenue for 2022. Previous rental history available upon request. Conveniently located between historic Charleston SC and Myrtle Beach SC. This home is shown by appointment only.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Assey
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2015
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 43A Pawleys Island Beaches
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Bev Garrity
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Co-Lachicotte Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Laundry/utility, Recreation room
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Boat dock, Boat ramp, Deck, Outside storage attached, Boat parking, Rv parking, Pool-outdoor Private
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Short term rental allowed, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access, Boat dock
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Bev Garrity
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Co-Lachicotte