123 Woodpecker Ln.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Welcome to 123 Woodpecker Lane, a tucked away, private retreat in the heart of beautiful Pawleys Island, SC. This 2 story Lowcountry home has been lovingly designed with a Coastal Cottage feel and carefully maintained by the current homeowners. Situated on the tidal Chapel Creek that leads out to the Waccamaw River, this home allows the owners to pull a boat up in the back yard for afternoon river rides and sunset cruises. Once inside the home, you will notice hardwood floors, light flooding through the windows across the back of the home and a soaring ceiling with exposed beams in the family room. The family room also features a gas fireplace with a tabby shell surround crafted from seashells from Pawleys Island and light wood paneling. The kitchen has stone countertops, a gas cooktop, tabby shell backsplash, a middle island for meal prep, a counter for bar stools and a breakfast area off to the side with banquette seating. Also on the main floor is a separate laundry room, office, powder room, front and back porches with plenty of seating area for rocking chairs and hammocks. There is an elevator shaft that could support an elevator from the ground floor to the main floor. The large master bedroom and bath are also on the main level and have his and her walk-in closets. Upstairs are 5 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for friends and family to use. The raised beach design allows for cars, boats, golf carts, beach chairs, gardening equipment or golf clubs to be stored under the house. The front and back yard have been meticulously maintained with mature plants and beds around the home. In the large backyard, walk out to the dock where you can fish, kayak, paddleboard and boat on the creek leading out to the river. Large live oaks and palm trees surround this home to give you that feel of the relaxed life along the coastal low country. Golf courses, white sandy beaches, shops and restaurants are minutes away. Charleston is 60 miles to the south. Myrtle Beach is 30 miles to the north. Come take a look at 123 Woodpecker Lane in beautiful Pawleys Island, SC. You will be transformed by its simple elegance.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Not within a Subdivision
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2005
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 42A Pawleys Island Area-Litchfie
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Kat Loftus
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Boat dock, Deck, Insulated doors/windows, Balcony, Boat parking, Rv parking
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Owner allowed golf cart, Boat dock
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Kat Loftus
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI