531 Fieldgate Circle
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
It’s just the one you’ve been waiting for - a comfortable split bedroom design with bright and spacious living spaces situated on one of the largest lots in Ricefields (.70 acre)! For most families, it all starts with the kitchen and this home features a nicely refreshed kitchen with a new backsplash and useful pantry cabinetry, lots of counter and workspace, a breakfast bar, and a casual dining area that overlooks the backyard and back deck. With the kitchen at the heart, the floorplan has a wonderful flow that allows for easy family get-togethers; the kitchen is open to the family room and has a natural and functional segue to the formal dining room. The centerpiece of the family room is a gas fireplace with its recently updated surround and handsome cabinetry with built-in bookcases for your family’s bookworm and a custom cabinet that holds up to a 55” tv for the sports fan; the room is nicely accentuated by a vaulted ceiling. The guest bedrooms are on one side of the home and share a nicely appointed with double sinks. Sequestered on its own wing, the owners’ suite boasts an up-to-the-minute bath with double sinks with marble countertop, a tiled shower, a delightful soaking tub, and a statement chandelier; there is also an ample walk-in closet with a smartly designed closet system. Rounding out the first floor is a large laundry/home management room that has wonderful storage and is conveniently located at the garage entryway. Up the backstairs, you'll find an additional bedroom and full bath that is perfect for guests, a playroom, or a home office. You’d think that would be the end of the story for 531 Fieldgate Circle, but we have only scratched the surface. The outdoor living space is exactly what you’d hope it to be! There is a large screened porch that truly makes for a comfortable outdoor living space and it opens onto a large deck; both have protected privacy from mature landscaping. The oversized homesite offers plenty of space for a garden (raised beds in place) and kids play area (the swing, slide, and playhouse are already there!), Or, maybe you’d like to add a pool or outdoor kitchen? There’s plenty of room! Finally, it's important to note that on top of all of that the roof is brand new, there are new plantation shutters, and it's located in the neighborhood that you had hoped for! Ricefields is a great place to live with sidewalks, a community pool, a boat landing, and riverwalk along the Waccamaw River and it's teeming with friendly neighbors! See … I told you this was the one! Let’s take a look!
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Ricefields Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1999
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 44A Pawleys Island Mainland
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Deck, Other
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Owner allowed golf cart, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Other, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Master antenna/cable tv, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Internet access
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI