17 Trigger Fish Ln.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
In the quaint, historic fishing village of Murrells Inlet, sits this cottage style beach home located at 17 Trigger Fish Lane in the sought after community of Creekside Cottages. This custom built home has an elevator accessing all 3 levels, central vac on all levels, triple crown molding in all rooms and many, many more custom details. You can walk to the famous Marshwalk where fine dining and shopping are combined into one or ride a bicycle or golf cart to the marsh to catch the sunrise or sunset of the beautiful Lowcountry Landscape. Upon entering the front door you immediately feel at home with all of the custom details this home has to offer. Pine floors, recessed lighting and plantation shutters all accent the main level; along with custom kitchen cabinetry and stainless steel appliances which highlight the granite countertops and eat-in bar area. From the kitchen, you enter the oversized family room and dining area which feature a gas fireplace. Step from the living area onto the wrap- around, oversized porch which features a custom vaulted wooden ceiling overlooking the flowing freshwater lagoon. From the porch take in the exquisite marsh breeze while watching nature at its best. Back inside on the second level, you will find a spacious laundry room and one bedroom with its own bath. The top floor features another bedroom, a spacious bathroom and a master suite with a large, private bath. The master suite has a private deck overlooking the lagoon. The exquisite master bathroom includes a custom built walk-in shower with rain head, a double vanity and a whirlpool jet tub. By elevator or stairs, journey down to the first level where you will find a large, fully enclosed, unfinished space which could be converted into bedrooms, a game room, in-law suite or just use your imagination. This area is already plumbed for a bathroom and provides multiple closets. Walk through the second access door to an outdoor patio with views of the lush landscape and lagoon. Enjoy a Lowcountry Shrimp Boil or Frogmore Stew right on the patio of your open entertainment area. Take advantage of the community pool which is only steps away from the home and enjoy southern living at its finest at 17 Trigger Fish Lane, in the heart of Murrells Inlet.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Creekside Cottages
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2001
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 40A Murrells Inlet - Georgetown
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Lois Shaw
- Listing Office: Carolina Real Estate Services Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Laundry/utility, Recreation room, Workshop
- Type of Parking: Attached 3-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Storm doors, Deck, Insulated doors/windows, Balcony, Storm windows
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Owner allowed golf cart, Long term rental allowed, Owner allowed motorcyle, Owner allowed pet, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Pool service, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Legal and accounting, Internet access
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Lois Shaw
- Listing Office: Carolina Real Estate Services