517 Heston Point Dr.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Welcome to ‘The Landing” in the Oak Pointe Estates section of Willbrook Plantation. This premier custom-built home sits on 1.75 acres that once housed the plantation barns and warehouses along Oatland Creek. Owners have access to the Intracoastal/Waccamaw River from the private dock. Nestled under moss-covered live oaks that have beautiful up-lighting at night and lush landscaping, this home has it all. Features include Hardi plank and brick exterior, upgraded Andersen windows, elevator to all levels, a gas burning fireplace, Rinnai tankless water heater with a 59-gallon holding tank, 6-inch galvanized gutters, fenced in back yard with a bulkhead, Circa lighting, interior handmade stair rails, Brazilian wood floors, plantation shutters, surround sound throughout, and security system. There is a well for the irrigation system that also works pulling water from the river. The main living area is open with a chef's kitchen that includes a Wolfe range with antique fireback, custom-built soft close cabinets, and Italian countertops. Walk-in Pantry features a built-in desk, wine cooler, and laundry area with plenty of storage. Living area with custom cabinets and gas burning fireplace opens up to the magnificent porch that runs the length of the home with amazing views! Two seating areas along with a dining table make this a perfect spot to enjoy the views, sunsets, and wildlife this location has to offer. The porches have outdoor speakers, 4 water faucets, and TVs. There is also an inviting front porch with rocking chairs. The powder room and wet bar lead into the office. There are spectacular views from every window! The Owners Suite is on the main level complete with custom-built shelves in the closet, a beautiful bathroom with a walk-in shower, tub, and Italian counters. Nice sitting area with doors leading to the porch. Custom window treatments. Upstairs features three ensuite bedrooms with custom tiled bathrooms (two showers and one tub and pedestal sinks). All rooms open to the porch. The Coffee bar is perfect for family and friends. An optional room that could be used for a bedroom, playroom, or climate-controlled storage. The ground level features a large game room, a 600-bottle custom-built wine room that adjoins a sitting room. There is also a mudroom with a bank of cabinets for storage off of the garage complete with a bathroom and shower. An oversized three-car garage has additional room for a golf cart and is complete with a large workbench area and an extra refrigerator. There is a patio with tabby shell columns in the back that leads to the fire pit and a fenced-in backyard. HOA includes access to the oceanfront Litchfield by the Sea Resort. There is a private boat ramp for Oak Pointe Estates homeowners. Do not miss this one!
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Willbrook Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2014
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 42A Pawleys Island Area-Litchfie
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: The Jamie Beard Team
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Company RE Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Bonus room, Recreation room
- Type of Parking: Attached 3-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Boat dock, Fencing, Lawn well
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Security
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: The Jamie Beard Team
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Company RE