223 Pioneer Loop
Georgetown, S.C., 29440
This magnificent Mediterranean-inspired, ocean front home at DeBordieu Colony is absolutely stunning. Boasting an enviable position on the north side of DeBordieu Beach, 223 Pioneer Loop offers 5 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, and 7,225 heated sq. ft. of exquisite, yet comfortable design and an abundance of outdoor living space including a heated, saltwater pool. Upon entering, the beautiful architectural embellishments are as immediately obvious as the breathtaking ocean view. To the right of the welcoming foyer is the gracious dining area. To the left; the spacious, private office. The ocean front living room with floor-to-ceiling doors and windows is straight ahead… crowned with a gorgeous, soaring,coffered ceiling and gallery above. The gourmet, center-island kitchen features top-of-the-line, built-in cabinet appliances, easy close drawers, a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, breakfast area, and keeping room with fireplace and built-in cabinetry that looks out over the ocean. On the other side of the main living level is the ocean front master suite with a fireplace, walk-in closet, separate tub, tiled shower, and two vanities. The third level, with 4 guest suites, is accessible by the grand staircase or elevator. On the top floor, a large entertainment/recreation room offers a magnificent view of the Atlantic, 8 skylights with power close screens and rain sensors. Additional interior features include: black walnut hardwood floors, central vacuum system, lighted panel ceilings, hand painted faux finished walls, custom solid Alder stained doors, custom door knobs, security system with cameras, whole house sound system, Apple iPort wall mounted controllers, large laundry room with beautiful cabinetry, and custom crown moulding throughout. On the ground floor, the covered outdoor living space features automatic power screens, fireplace, large seating area, built-in grill, full wet bar with beer taps and kegerators, custom cabinetry. The geothermal heated salt water pool with hot tub features custom columns and bronze sculpture fountains. Mechanical features include Geo-Thermal HVAC units with 8 zones, spray foam insulation, and whole house emergency generator. DeBordieu Colony is an oceanfront residential community located just south of Pawleys Island, South Carolina, between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. This remarkable community features private golf and tennis, saltwater creek access to the ocean, a manned security gate, and luxurious homes and villas surrounded by hundreds of acres of wildlife and nature preserves. People who know DeBordieu Colony know that there will never be another place like it. Come see for yourself.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2015
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Troi Kaz Coastal Group
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Pawleys Island Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Recreation room, Workshop, Media room
- Type of Parking: Attached 4-plus
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Rear porch, Deck, Insulated doors/windows, Balcony, Fencing, Outside storage attached, Spa/hot tub, Boat parking, Pool-outdoor Private
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Tenant allowed golf cart, Short term rental allowed, Owner allowed pet, Private beach comm access, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Troi Kaz Coastal Group
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Pawleys Island