177 Berkshire Loop
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Absolutely picture-perfect pond setting in a gated, golf course community with an amenity package that is sure to please those looking for an active lifestyle! Upon throwing open the door, the sprawling one-level floorplan welcomes you with hardwood floors and a sweeping view of the pond. The formal living and dining areas have hardwood floors and are appointed with handsome molding and flow nicely into keeping room with corner fireplace making for a floorplan that invites comfortable entertaining. The kitchen is well-equipped with stainless steel appliances, a generous pantry, and a bright breakfast room. The owners' bedroom suite is sequestered on its own wing with a tiled shower with a seat, double sinks, and a large walk-in shower. The split bedroom plan affords the guests with their own private rooms on the opposite side of the home. The crowning feature of the home is the fabulous 11x17 screened porch that is the entire length of the home and overlooks a lovely community pond. The accompanying deck is the perfect place for grilling out. This home is perfectly situated along the neighborhood bike path for an easy ride to the owners' clubhouse. You will love living in Heritage Plantation! You will find the community to be easy to get acquainted with and you will quickly find activities to immerse yourself in so that this will be your forever home! Heritage Plantation is a marina-centered community developed along the ICW (Waccamaw River) and around the beautifully maintained Heritage Club golf course. A rich amenity package includes a pool that is heated during the off-season, Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a children's playground, an owners' clubhouse with fitness center, conference room, card room & party room, a 40 slip marina, full-time dockmaster, boat ramp, storage, a party deck to experience amazing sunsets and neighborhood happy hours! Exceptional natural settings, superb recreational amenities, and a thriving camaraderie among residents will welcome you to the laid-back lifestyle for which Pawleys is known.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Heritage Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1996
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 44A Pawleys Island Mainland
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Deck, Lawn well
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Boat ramp, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Master antenna/cable tv, Common maint/repair, Legal and accounting, Security, Internet access, Water and sewer
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI