1005 Fishermans Ct.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
Welcome home to this stunning all brick home situated on over 2 acres with direct access to Collins Creek located in the highly desirable neighborhood of Creek Harbour. WOW will be what you say as you enter the grand foyer. Head into the formal living room with lots of natural light from the wall of windows. For less formal entertaining, relax in the family room and gather around the cozy fireplace on those chilly winter evenings. Enter the screened porch and enjoy the afternoon breeze or light a fire in the fireplace and enjoy the outdoors into the evening. The chef of the family will love the kitchen complete with white cabinets, center island, beautiful tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including a smart refrigerator and granite counters. There is also a breakfast bar perfect for those quick meals or for the kids to do their homework. Situated between the kitchen and family room is an eating area perfect for family dinners. For more formal entertaining, there is a separate dining room featuring a triple tray ceiling and eye-catching chandelier. Retreat to the owner's suite with a sitting area, two walk-in closets, and ensuite with dual vessel sinks, a custom 2-person soaking tub, walk-in shower, and separate water closet. There is another bedroom on the first floor that could be used as a nursery or home office. Upstairs are additional bedrooms all with their own bathroom, a recreational room complete with a wet bar, and a sitting area with access to the balcony overlooking the backyard. Head outside and enjoy al fresco dining on the covered patio while the kids play in the inground pool surrounded by a paver patio. Relax in the hot tub or around the built-in firepit. Plenty of storage in the attached 3 car garage. There is also a 2-car detached garage which also has a studio unit on the second floor perfect for a mother-in-law suite, an art studio, work-out room, home office, man cave or more. Home is protected with security system and video camera system. Creek Harbour is located in Prince Creek and has a boat landing and boat storage. Rather have your own boat dock? This home has been issued a direct dock permit. Home must be seen to be appreciated!
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Creek Harbour - Prince Creek
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2014
- County: Horry
- Area: 27B Murrells Inlet - Horry Count
- Elementary School : Saint james elementary school
- Middle School : Saint james middle school
- High School : Saint james high school
- Listing Agent: Joel Barber Team
- Listing Office: Century 21 The Harrelson Group Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Loft, Bonus room, Recreation room
- Type of Parking: Attached 3-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Outside storage detached, Insulated doors/windows, Balcony, Fencing, Other, Spa/hot tub, Pool-outdoor Private
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Owner allowed motorcyle, Seller disclosure, Owner allowed pet, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Pool service, Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Landscape/lawn
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Joel Barber Team
- Listing Office: Century 21 The Harrelson Group