288 Tipperary Pl.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
288 Tipperary Place is more than a home, it is a lifestyle. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, perfectly situated on 2.5 acres, this home has captivating views of the ocean and marsh from almost every room. The inverted floor plan was thoughfully designed to bring nature in with doors opening to the wide porches overlooking natures bounty. The main level of the home has a large open kitchen fully equipped with a gas Thermador range, double ovens, a generous work island, custom cabinetry and breakfast room. A formal dining room with tray ceiling and triple crown molding is sure to host the best dining experience! The family room has a signature coffered ceiling, a wall of custom cabintry and fireplace. Completing the main level is the luxurious master bedroom with fireplace and the most amazing master bath with expansive views of the ocean. The generous master closet is equipped with custom built ins. The guest level of the home welcomes you with a sweeping staircase and statement foyer. The sitting room on this level could also be used as a library, office, or study. An additional master suite on this level with nicely appointed bath and walk in closet also opens to the wide expansive porch. An additional en-suite bedroom and two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath complete this five bedroom, four and one-half bath home. Further highlights include Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, elevator and central vacuum system. Prince George is a gated community just south of Pawleys Island and minutes north of historic Georgetown, South Carolina. To protect this exceptional community and its natural bounty, significant attention was given to the overall design.The eastern part faces the ocean while the western portion borders the Waccamaw River. This perfect coastal community provides a ten acres Ocean Commons area with tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, volleyball and childrens playground. The spa and crystal blue swimming pool lead to the Ocean Pavilion where a full kitchen, fireplace, and lakeside terrace provide the perfect spot to entertain. The Ocean Commons is mirrored by the River Clubhouse and marina.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Prince George Ocean
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2003
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Rhonda Sawyer
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Workshop
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Rear porch, Deck
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Owner allowed motorcyle, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Owner allowed pet, Private beach comm access, Boat dock, Pool - Outdoor Community
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Rhonda Sawyer
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI