39 Cabiniss Ln.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
A statuesque tumbled brick home framed by Live Oaks and a backdrop of the sun setting over the Waccamaw River ... if you have been waiting for just the perfect home in just the perfect location become available, your wait is over! 39 Cabaniss Lane is the perfect blend of character, convenience and distinction. As you will find in our area's most sophisticated homes, upon crossing the threshold you are welcomed by the home's public spaces. The living room is warmed by natural light from a wall of windows to the riverside and a handsome fireplace. The formal dining room provides plenty of room for dinner parties and that place that you will forever remember having holiday meals. The kitchen and keeping room quickly move you along to a more cosmopolitan feel with a keeping room with floor to ceiling white lacquer cabinetry and display area flanking a second fireplace and entertainment center. This gourmet kitchen is a showstopper ... polished concrete countertops provide a sleek look while great care has been taken to make sure that the most serious at home chefs find themselves with all of the bells and whistles. A center island with butcher block work area and vegetable sink, a commercial grade gas range, a walk-in pantry and a chic, under-stair wet bar. The comfortable owners' suite is also found on the main level and features a newly updated spa-like master bath with two sinks, a gorgeous tiled shower, a deep soaking tub and a walk-in closet that has been upfitted for space utilization and organization. The second floor of the home provides privacy and versatility. At the landing to the second floor, there is an expansive gallery space that can be used as a home office, second floor den or library. There are three additional bedrooms each with full-sized closets. There is also a bonus room that could serve as another bedroom as needed or could be the perfect playroom or media room. The entire home features natural hickory floors, high ceilings, impressive moldings and upgraded finishes. The double porches are reminiscent of a Charleston-style home with the second level being screened and a gorgeous spot to enjoy the lowcountry sunset. In addition to the porches there is an oversized deck just off of the kitchen making it the perfect cook-out spot! There is really nothing that has been forgotten ... each level of the home has a powder room, there is a large laundry room with mud sink, the HVAC was recently updated and the tankless gas hot water heater was just replaced as well. A historically significant community, Litchfield Plantation is an established yet ever-evolving to answer the needs of today's market demands. Steeped in nostalgia, the amenity package is indigenously unique with the rich welcome of the preserved Avenue of Oaks, the historic Plantation house available for special events, an on-plantation pool and pool house overlooking the ricefields, and a private beach house for Plantation owners' use on Pawleys Island. This is a place to spend forever and I can't wait to show it to you. And, if you need to look from afar, no worries. There is a 3D Tour and Video Tour available. Just ask for it!
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Litchfield Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2008
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 42A Pawleys Island Area-Litchfie
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Bonus room, Recreation room
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Deck, Balcony, Other
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Seller disclosure, Security, Private beach comm access
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Pool service, Recreation facilities, Common maint/repair, Security
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI