24 Avenue of Live Oaks
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
When ordinary just won't do...We invite you to discover 24 Avenue of Live Oaks and the community that so many have come to call the Jewel of the South. Historic Litchfield Plantation quickly enchants guests and residents as they enter the wrought iron gates and see the Avenue of Live Oaks boasting of centuries old Oak Trees draped in Spanish moss. The primary structure was built in 2005 based on the William E. Poole Belle Grove design for Southern Living. With extensive renovations in 2018 and 2019, this home was transformed into the beautiful stunning home and grounds it is situated on today. Upon entering the oyster shell tabby drive you will be welcomed by breathtaking landscaping with garden pavers leading a path around the yard to the custom built brick patio with built in grill and gas fireplace. As you enter from the wide front porch to the left is a spacious home office and to the right a formal dining room. The inviting family room with fireplace opens to another sitting area featuring a wall of windows overlooking the outdoor living area with sunlit verdant views. A chef's kitchen it is! With SubZero refrigerator, drawer microwave, 5 burner Wolfe gas range, double oven and custom butcher block island. The laundry room offers extra storage and is the perfect drop zone for the entire family. The expansive primary bedroom with en-suite bath offers an MTI air bathtub along with a generous shower and beautiful cabinetry. Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms with en-suite baths, additional office or storage space along with a grand loft with custom built in reading beds snuggled along a wall of shiplap. The detached two story oversized garage is large enough for all of your toys and is a beautiful addition to this almost 3/4 acre homesite. In addition, a whole house generator is in place and the crawl space has been encapsulated. The community offers an exceptional lifestyle with exclusive beach access on Pawleys Island at the private ocean front beach house for the use of owners and guests. The private marina offers direct access to the Waccamaw River and the Intracoastal Waterway. A gracious and inviting pool overlooking the rice fields is just another reason to love this neighborhood! People and wildlife live in harmony here with deer, snowy white egrets, great blue herons and owls to name a few. Don't miss the opportunity to have a true southern living experience and enjoy the lifestyle of this extraordinary community. Life is short......Live it now.
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Litchfield Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2005
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 42A Pawleys Island Area-Litchfie
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Carol Jayroe
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Laundry/utility, Foyer, Carolina room, Other
- Type of Parking: Detached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Fencing, Built-in bbq
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Gated community, Seller disclosure, Security, Private beach comm access
- HOA Fee Includes: Common maint/repair, Security
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Carol Jayroe
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI