85 Bonnyneck Dr.
Georgetown, S.C., 29440
DeBordieu Colony - Striking character and charm from this 4 Bedroom, classic raised beach retreat in the heart of DeBordieu Colony. Are sunsets your thing? Look no further, with expansive views of the 4.5 acre Pinckney Pond where the sun fades each afternoon. This is also one of those homes that the views hit you as you enter the front door. Formal spaces greet you at the front of the home, an open formal dining room and a delightful study/library. The spaces have warm oak floors and striking dental molding, built-in cabinetry and elegant chandeliers. These details continue into the large updated kitchen, with abundant storage, custom cabinetry and light granite counter tops and back splash, wet bar, and casual dining and wine fridge. Off the kitchen is the generous laundry room, large enough to also house an art studio or craft space. The main living room in the center of the home, has generous inviting seating space and includes reading nook, more built-in cabinetry, fireplace, entertainment center and more. The enclosed sun-room at the rear of the home is nothing short of breathtaking, serving as nature’s theater room as well as the private entry to the large master suite and master bath, loads of closets, multiple vanities, spa tub, water closet, separate shower and more. The second level to the home is 3 large bedrooms and 2 full baths each room with plenty of natural light, built-ins, large walk in closets as well as additional storage. We are not done yet! The staircase from the kitchen to the ground floor leads to a conditioned private office and mud room. As a raised home, owners benefit from the large garage bays for boats and cart and beach supplies, as well as storage rooms full bath, outdoor shower and a magnificent garden patio space offering more views of Pinckney pond and the wildlife that trots by from time to time. DeBordieu Colony is an oceanfront community located just south of Pawleys Island, South Carolina featuring optional private golf club, saltwater creek access to the ocean, a 24 hour manned security gate, and luxury homes and villas surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife and nature preserves. People who have been here say there is no place like DeBordieu. Come see for yourself!
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2000
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: The Roper Group
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty GT Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, Laundry/utility, Carolina room, Workshop, Other
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Other
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Tenant allowed golf cart, Short term rental allowed, Other, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access
- HOA Fee Includes: Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security, Insurance, Recycling
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: The Roper Group
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty GT