1316 Wallace Pate Dr.
Georgetown, S.C., 29440
DeBordieu Colony - Beautiful Contemporary Low Country home in the Golf Course community of DeBordieu. This charming property backs up to the #4th Tee Box and #3rd Green at this Pete Dye designed championship course, with views overlooking a large pond. This Frank Peteet delightfully different, one of a kind design, features attractive circular rooms substantial construction methods, and an abundance of natural woods throughout. The exterior materials are vertical cedar siding, cedar shake roof. Outdoor features include two upper decks, patio, an elevator, copper gutters, mature landscaping and more. The Second Floor interior space includes the Large kitchen with tons of cabinet spaces, corian counter tops, wine rack, shelving, hardwoods and open to casual dining. The main living room is breath taking with vaulted beam ceilings and loads of natural light from the wall of windows, skylights, also includes a fireplace and opens to both decks on each side. Large private Master suite is on the north side of the home and showcases views, natural light, vaulted ceilings, deck access, master bath with large his and her closets, shower, spa tub and multiple vanity areas and natural wood ceilings. The guest wing on the West side of the home has 2 large bedrooms, 3 closets, full bathroom and laundry room with faulted ceilings throughout. Ground Floor Interior features include a huge living room space, great for entertaining, media room, or additional sleeping areas with a half bath. Also features multiple conditioned storage spaces, golf cart bay and workshop with shower and sink, generator, private conditioned office/playroom/bunk/man-cave room. AND MORE. Very cool property - A must see. DeBordieu Colony is an oceanfront community located just south of Pawleys Island, South Carolina featuring private golf and tennis, saltwater creek access to the ocean, a 24 hour manned security gate, and luxury homes and villas surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife and nature preserves. People who have been here say there is no place like DeBordieu. Come see for yourself!
0Heated Sq. Ft.
0Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1989
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: The Roper Group
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty GT Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Bonus room, Recreation room, Workshop, Other, Media room
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Deck, Outside storage attached, Other, Lawn well, Elevator, Handicap access, Additional garage, Detached living quarters
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Security, Tenant allowed golf cart, Short term rental allowed, Other, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access
- HOA Fee Includes: Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security, Recycling
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: The Roper Group
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty GT