94 Birkdale Loop
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Priced for immediate sale in Heritage Plantation and a fresh new paint job! 94 Birkdale Loop has a sought after open and inviting plan with traditional custom features like crown molding, chair rail and hardwood floors. The impressive kitchen with granite countertop and breakfast nook centers the home. Attractive Thomasville cabinetry with over and under lighting and pull out shelving provides a handsome backdrop. The large great room with vaulted ceiling, wet bar and fireplace is perfect for relaxed entertaining as it flows to the dining room on one side and the back deck on the other. In addition to the family room, there is a formal living room or study that can be set off from the convivial spaces by french doors. This one-owner home was designed with great care to provide privacy and convenience. The master bedroom with tray ceiling is tucked on its own wing of the house and the master bath has double sinks, a tiled shower, whirpool tub and spacious and well-planned walk-in closet. The guest bedrooms are found on the opposite side of the home - one on the ground floor opening to the screened porch and the other up the backstairs. All of the lovely spaces are not to be outdone by the practicality of a well-placed home office/home management center and the oversized garage with work bench, mud sink, excellent storage solutions and climate controlled workshop.This all brick home is perfectly framed by mature landscaping and outdoor living has not been overlooked with an expansive back deck off the living spaces and the cheerful screened porch can be accessed from the deck, breakfast room or downstairs guest bedroom. The home itself is just part of the story! Owners and their guests have access to a spacious owners’ clubhouse with a fitness facility, beautiful pool, a hot tub, children’s playground, and four Har-Tru clay tennis courts. Heritage Plantation has a four-dock marina situated on the Waccamaw River/ICW and includes a dock house and large social area with deck chairs and tables. The community has 24-hour security and onsite property. Finally, there is membership available to the premier Heritage Club golf course.With all of the thoughtful touches and flexible floorplan of the home and the amenity-rich community, this will be the perfect place to make new memories. Let's get you moved to Heritage Plantation!
2,501Heated Sq. Ft.
3,601Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Heritage Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1995
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 44A Pawleys Island Mainland
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Workshop, Other
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Deck, Lawn well
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Security, Other, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Master antenna/cable tv, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security, Internet access
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI