292 Old Augusta Dr.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
Home should be a place of respite, don't you think? As you step into 292 Old Augusta Drive you will find large, open spaces with high ceilings, soothing colors and a versatile floorplan that allows for everyone in the family to have their own space and guests will have a private suite that is sure to invite long stays! The floors and ceilings are reflective of our sand and sea destination with blonde hardwood floors and artfully painted light blue ceilings. The kitchen is surely the heart of the home with top quality Viking appliances including a center-island gas range, double ovens (both regular and convection), and eat-in area and a breakfast bar that allows for everyone to be in the mix but out of the way! The dining room is accented by natural light, an up to the minute fixture and a tray ceiling with crown molding; it's also large enough to fit ALL of the formal dining room set and the entire family quite comfortably! The living room anchors the plan easily pouring to the dining room, kitchen and Carolina Room; its gas fireplace is flanked by custom built-in bookshelves with built in accent lighting. Maybe the best part of the home is the Carolina Room that spans the entire back of the home with an unmistakable lowcountry flair - you know you are in Pawleys Island just because of the feel of the dual ceiling fans and the panoramic view of the back grounds that are thoughtfully landscaped with indigenous plantings. While we are talking about relaxing spaces, let's talk about the master bedroom that is tucked away on it's own wing of the home with a spa-like master bath with trendy bowl sinks, an oversized tiled shower, a scrumptious soaking tub, private water closet and a humongous walk-in closet that is certain to hold even the most elaborate wardrobe! (Talk about closet envy!) There are two additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the home with a fully updated bath with custom-tiled shower and coordinating Vetrazzo recyled glass countertop. Finally, up the back stairs of the home, is an amazing guest suite with mini fridge, sitting area and the most ingenious use of space in the tiled bath that also features repurposed glass surfaces inspired by our coastal destination! As you can tell, every upgrade was carefully thought out to make the home more comfortable and every improvement was made in keeping with the feel of the area. The all brick home is located on a large estate-sized homesite with .66 acre. The surrounding community of Pawleys Plantation was thoughtfully developed around a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course along the salt creeks and marsh. The established gated community is well-maintained, offers 24 hour security and country club amenities are available via membership. So, what are you waiting for? Would you like to take a tour?
3,101Heated Sq. Ft.
4,301Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Pawleys Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1998
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Carolina room
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Features: Patio, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Other
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Security
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Master antenna/cable tv, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Security
Inquire about this property
- Listing Agent: Mariah Johnson
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby\'s Intl Realty PI