732 Springs Ave.
Pawleys Island, S.C., 29585
"Twin Views" Recently had new Dunes pushed up in front of homes in this area. Spectacular Ocean front and Creek Front with a creek dock in place. This home leaves you to want for nothing; it's all there. Entire exterior painted in February. Interior trim being painted. Trex composite decking. All siding is Hardie Plank. Has a 2nd floor porch on creek side and great place for sunset views. Ocean Front has a large porch on 1st level and a deck on 2nd level for panoramic commanding views. Kitchen is well equipped with two Refrigerator/Freezers; two dishwashers;Double oven & microwave;Farm sink; Vegetable sink; granite counter tops throughout; Thermador 5 burner flat surface cook top and plenty of cabinets & storage with a large work island. A large dining table & area with an additional table for overflow or breakfast in the Carolina room. A full bar also in the Carolina room. This first floor also has four full bedrooms & each with its own full bath; and a large great room overlooking the ocean. Bead Board combined with rich Oak floors . Large deck and steps down to the beach. Elevator starts on ground level and goes to the second floor. Also a beautiful Oak stairway is an option to the 2nd floor. Two large ocean front Master bedrooms on 2nd floor, both have trey ceilings with bead board inserts and tropical look fans. Walk outs to the deck. Both baths have showers, double sinks, & claw foot bath tubs and tile floors. One other bedroom with bunk beds on 2nd floor. Also an upstairs den ocean side with board and batten walls. Creekside, there is a game table & chairs and refrigerator & bar beside the 9'x 16' creekside porch. Watch sunsets or just keeping an eye on those playing, crabbing or fishing off the creek dock. All floors in the house are oak with tile in all bathrooms. The laundry area has 2 washers and 2 dryers. Parking underneath for 6 + cars.
4,101Heated Sq. Ft.
4,601Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Birds Nest
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1991
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 43A Pawleys Island Beaches
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Rick Gilmer
- Listing Office: James W Smith Real Estate Co Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Carolina room
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Rear porch, Deck, Insulated doors/windows, Elevator
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Owner allowed golf cart, Long term rental allowed, Owner allowed motorcyle, Seller disclosure, Tenant allowed motorcycle, Short term rental allowed, Boat dock
Inquire about this property
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Rick Gilmer
- Listing Office: James W Smith Real Estate Co