3452 Woodstock Ln.
Murrells Inlet, S.C., 29576
20 Acre Estate located in the exclusive gated community of Wilderness Plantation, in Murrells Inlet. This spectacular home boasts 6 bedrooms and 6 full baths and over 6500 htd. sq. ft. A private boat lift and dock on deep water with a boardwalk wide enough for your golf cart situated conveniently behind this amazing home. Only 10 minutes to get to the ICW and just a 40 minute boat ride to enjoy Historic Georgetown waterfront. As you explore everything this property has to offer you will also find beautiful horse stables with five individual stalls, brick cobblestone floors, a spacious tack room, and quaint private living quarters above. Horse riding area, fenced in pastures, secluded garden, equipment shed, detached 4 car garage just to name a few additional features. There is a boat house with heart pine panelling, a cozy wood burning fireplace and screened porch overlooking Collins Creek. Built by Roger England in 1994 and designed by Fraiser Wall this incredible home was spared no expense during construction from the grand entry staircase, coffered ceilings, crown moldings, antique heart pine flooring, custom cabinetry, and gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances. The mahogany paneled office/library is warmed by the handcrafted cabinetry, slate fireplace and built in gun cabinet. In the master suite you will find an oversized steam shower, an elevated large jacuzzi tub, marble countertops, huge master closet with built-ins, his and her sinks and a sitting area that opens outside to the hot tub and your in ground swimming pool. Upstairs on the second floor there are 4 additional guest bedrooms each with there own private baths and a second family room/play room/media room for the kids or for entertaining guests. On the third floor is a mirrored walled bonus room which would make for an excellent home fitness center. This property is truly one-of-a-kind and will not disappoint!
6,501Heated Sq. Ft.
7,801Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Wilderness Plantation
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1996
- County: Horry
- Area: 27B Murrells Inlet - Horry Count
- Elementary School : Saint james elementary school
- Middle School : Saint james middle school
- High School : Saint james high school
- Listing Agent: Jess Fisher
- Listing Office: King Fish Properties, Inc. Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Mother in law suite, Bonus room, Recreation room, Workshop, Other, Media room, Converted garage
- Type of Parking: Detached 4-plus
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Side load garage, Rear porch, Boat dock, Boat ramp, Outside storage detached, Storm doors, Insulated doors/windows, Fencing, Outside storage attached, Pool-outdoor on property, Storm windows, Lawn well, Spa/hot tub, Additional garage, Boat parking, Rv parking, Detached living quarters
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Gated community, Owner allowed motorcyle, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Boat dock, Private boat slip
Inquire about this property
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Jess Fisher
- Listing Office: King Fish Properties, Inc.