420 Ocean Green Dr.
Georgetown, S.C., 29440
Overlooking the North Inlet National Estuarine Reserve, one of the most pristine and protected estuaries in the world and the third largest by area on the East Coast, this beautiful waterfront estate offers a truly unequaled private setting. Located within DeBordieu Colony, a gated oceanfront community with low density and private club facilities, the beach is only a short walk away while the magnificent undisturbed views of thousands of acres of creeks and marsh plus your own private deep-water dock are just outside. Adjacent to the home is the oceanfront portion of Hobcaw Barony, a 17,000-acre undeveloped estate owned and protected by the Belle W Baruch Foundation. The historic seaport of Georgetown is nearby while Charleston can be reached in little over an hour. Numerous exquisite custom details abound throughout the luxurious West Indies style home. Fine woodwork is perhaps the most prevalent and impressive of the homes many fine features, but the overall finishes, quality of construction and attention to detail are more typical of a yacht than a home. The open interior makes the most of the beautiful Lowcountry views while encouraging access to the expansive outdoor living areas and saltwater pool. Inside, the spacious bedrooms and suites are arranged in wings designed to both promote and protect privacy keeping separation from the living and entertaining areas. Unique features of this home reflect its South Carolina coastal location. Room for the storage or collection of multiple vehicles, golf carts and boats is incorporated in both the garage and separate “boat house." A dedicated tackle room allows for the storage and maintenance of fishing gear, paddle boards or other hobby items. The multiple porches and decks allow for enjoying the enjoyment of the outdoors with the company of others or for moments of private time and reflection. The dock features both fixed and floating dockage as well as a new boat lift. Being sold mostly furnished with personal exceptions, this amazing estate features approximately 8000 square feet of conditioned space and almost 15,000 square feet under roof. The home is well maintained and benefits from constant updates.
8,001Heated Sq. Ft.
9,901Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 1997
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- Listing Agent: Perry Peace
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby's Intl Realty GT Contact Agent
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Mother in law suite
- Type of Parking: Detached 4-plus
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Boat dock, Deck, Fencing, Built-in bbq, Pool-outdoor on property, Lawn well, Boat parking
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Tennis court, Security, Tenant allowed golf cart, Short term rental allowed, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Private beach comm access
Inquire about this property
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Perry Peace
- Listing Office: Peace Sotheby's Intl Realty GT